top of page

Visa Services

We can assist with your migration and visa applications. Our core sectors of expertise are student visa, visitor visa, family visa, partner visa, employer sponsored visa and general skilled migration visa.

 Student Visa  

The Australian subclass 500 student visa allows you to visit Australia and participate in a course of study for a period of up to 5 years. The visa can be applied for in and out of Australia and may be eligible to bring family members into Australia with you.The visa also allows you to travel in and out of Australia and work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts.

However you must;

  • be enrolled in a course of study in Australia

  • hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), or fall in one of the exemption categories, for your stay in Australia

  • must be 6 years or older

  • prove you have a welfare arrangement, if you are under 18


Processing times differ according to areas of study.




 Immigration Visa  


There are many types of Australian immigration visas and the application process is quite complex. Generally, international students and immigration clients need registered immigration lawyers to provide corresponding assistance. Kailian specialises in Employer sponsored visa consulting and application services for immigration, spouse immigration, parent immigration, and various investment immigration.  

  • 189 Skilled Independent Visa  

  • 190 Skilled Nominated Visa

  • 482 Temporary Skill Shortage Visa(Employer Sponsored Visa) 

  • 186/187 Employer Nomination Scheme  

  • 188A Business Innovation and Investment Visa

  • Partner / Parent Immigration Visa



 Other Visa Services  

International students coming to Australia may experience difficulties with their visas, including visa renewal, visa extension or applying for TR temporary visa. Some students may even have to apply for appeals for their visas as a result of lack of attendance, poor results and miscommunication. All of the above issues require professional consultants in the country to properly handle them. 

  • TR Graduate Work Visa

  • 600 Tourist / Business visa

  • Renewal of domestic student visa

  • Interpretation services on and off campus

  • Domestic MRT Appeal

  • Visa consultation

Working Overseas  

Kailian are currently offering the opportunity for native English speakers to teach English in Mainland China. Eligible applicants will have the chance to teach English in various classroom formats, including face-to-face classes, either one to one or in small groups. Structured workshops for larger groups, and online tutorials. You’ll improve students English language ability with provided lessons and your own creative input. Have fun in a work environment that crosses cultural boundaries, breaks language barriers and encourages social activity in and out of the classroom. 

Eligibility requirements:

  • Must be over the age of 18

  • Must be a native English speaker

  • Must have no criminal conviction

  • Must be in good health condition

  • Must have a TEFL certificate or a degree in teaching/education


Enquire now for more information.

student visa
immigration visa
other visa
working oversea
bottom of page